2.22.2010

Life...

Life has pritty much been the same rutine for a wile , so I do not have any pictures to post but we have been enjoying our winter or what we call a winter here in Pocatello. We have actually made it snowboarding 3 times so far and I just love it ! Brock has went snowmobiling a couple of times and one time he took me with and it was a blast!!! I just love the winter season I definetly would have to say that it is my favorite! Other than that Brock has just been working hard and I have been buissy babysitting some kids so not much new around here. Tallon however is saying new words and finally he is getting his 5th tooth it has taken like three weeks to come in but I think its gunna stay. He is growing up so fast and I just cant believe how grown up he is and how fast time is going by. Well I hope all of you are doing fantastic and maybe next time I will get some pictures on here.

No comments: