7.14.2010

Temple Day

We decided to take a little weekend away from home and all the normal dailey things. We went to Salt Lake with my Brother Justin , Jennifer and their girls!It was pritty cool also we ran into Brocks Brother Chris , Ruby and their kids! I just love being there it is such a great feeling I get when I am there, And to be there with people I love so much is just so special to me! We have been there a few times and everytime we havent ventured over to see the top of the Conferance building, so that was a goal of ours. I am way glad we got to make it over there because it is a pritty neet building! There is just so much beautiful art in it and on the top is a pritty neet garden area!
This picture above is a peice of art inside that just amazed me! I loved it!
This picture is on the top of the building of the garden area! It is pritty amazing that its on the top of a roof!








No comments: