7.14.2010

A verry special event!



Alright we have been attending church for a while now and just taking things slow and seing how it went. Things went good and we started having the missionary discutions, They were really great people and they really have helped me threw alot a hard things. We also had our neabors come as well and it made us become friends we didnt even know we had living right next to us! I am now a babtised member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints and I am verry happy with the choice I have made, It has already helped our family grow closer together!!! I am verry proud of my husband for being able to be the one to babtise me! My Brother Justin confermed me a member, and I thank them alot too for helping us threw some stuff! I am verry blessed with the family I have!! Thanks to everyone who came and supported me, I love you all!!!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

so happy for you!!

Wright's said...

I really wish we could have made it!!!!! So cool :)