11.12.2010

Suprise Date!!!

So a few weekends ago, Brock and Travis suprised Krysta and I on a date. We really had no idea were were was going for sure. But we first went to see the Elk farm in Preston. Its always cool to go there cause you can see the Elk up so close. Then we kept driving and we ended up going to Renagade Sports, They have a bunch of fun stuff you can do there. We rode go-carts and went miniture golfing. Then we went to dinner at the Beehive Grill , It was pritty good. They are famouse for there Root beer and it is pritty yummy! Oh and I cant forget there jalato ( Italian Ice cream) Its pritty good to! Then we went to logan temple grounds and walked around, I have never been there and I have probly been to logan a block away many times in my life! Its supper pritty. Then we went threw the Corn maze it is always fun to go threw, it wasnt quite as hard as the last time we went but it was fun!!! I loved going on our date it was a great suprize!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: