4.29.2011

Its a... Girl


On Tallon's 2Nd Birthday I took a pregnancy test that was POSITIVE!!! We were going to have our 2Nd child!!! And We were so thrilled and excited and scared, all of the above.. So we decided to keep it a secret until Thanksgiving . At that time I was 10 weeks along. Anyways how we told everyone was we got Tallon a shirt that said "BIG BROTHER" on it. It took our parents forever to even notice, actually they never did notice the shirt. Everyone besides our parents noticed. At my parents house Brock had to say to my mom... Debbie do you like Tallons shirt??? And even after reading it for a second she almost didn't get it... Then the light bulb turned on!!! They were really excited and surprised! Then at Brock's parents house all the siblings noticed and we were even talking about it and the same thing his parents didn't really put 2 and 2 together ... we had to tell them to. They were all so excited too!!! At around 2o weeks I had an ultrasound and we then found out that we were going to be having a little girl!! Oh boy was we excited!!! now we would have one of each, just perfect I think! I kept thinking for sure it was a boy , Brock and everyone at my work all thought it was a girl... I guess they were all right and I was wrong. That's ok with me though I always have loved girls and really always wanted one of my own...right after we discovered that my placenta was down covering my cervix and so they had me take things real easy for a month to make sure things would change so I did not have to have a c-section.. We had another ultrasound a month later and everything had moved out of the way, Well I am now 30 weeks along and everything is going good. I just cant believe how fast it is going. I am almost done , 10 more weeks till June 22 and wow is it exciting!!!!

No comments: